We change the way rail works
Goal of the job:
The goal is to develop and maintain a new clientele through strategic prospecting, networking, relationship building and solution-selling. By working closely with the other entities in the group, the common goals are to combine - and cross-sell all activities, to become leading as one-stop-shop-railway-group.
- Responsible for the commercial activities, aiming on an expansion and diversification of the client portfolio in the region;
- Prepare a regional sales-, risk management- and product design plan in cooperation with the management team, to optimize yield and fleet utilization with corresponding budget and forecasting;
- Work-out investment business plans for wagon acquisitions;
- Work closely with the management team on project and wagon acquisition calculation to calculate and transfer requests into concrete solutions and with a first-class service;
- Set-up and maintain an effective sales pipeline, with short time from request to offer, a clear feedback loop and implement learning curve to increase the return on request;
- Capitalize on cross-selling opportunities between the various business units and entities;
- Act as sparring partner for the technical- and operational teams and make joint decisions on how to proceed with new and existing business;
- Strategic advising to the management on market trends and opportunities, wagon sourcing, company branding and help shape the company’s strategy to expand its position;
- Coordinate contract- and account management with sales team;
- Analyse financial realisation of the orders and solve eventual disruptions in the delivered service together with the team
Wie ben je?
- At least 5 years of experience within the RailFreight, preferably in sales, business development or purchasing;
- Bachelor or master degree, preferably in logistics or sales
- Excellent knowledge of the France and English language. Knowledge of the German language is a plus.
- Experience and knowledge of sales scales like negotiation
- Self-motivated and ability to adapt to many different situations
- International oriented with a thorough understanding of various business cultures
- Able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- A challenging and varied role in an international setting
- An open working environment with short communication lines
- A salary between € 65K and € 75K gross per year + a 10% bonus
- Company car
- 28 days of annual leave + the option to purchase an additional 5 days;